FrenchSmart Tutor is a user-friendly curriculum-based workbook series for children who want to learn or improve their French skills. It covers all four strands of the French curriculum: Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing. A “Grammar and Language Conventions” section is included to help children build a strong foundation in French. Children are guided along by the Smart Tutor in the workbook, who provides explanations, definitions, and examples throughout the activities. Each unit begins with a brief tutor session followed by four pages of exercises. The workbook also includes a comprehensive review section and accompanying audio clips that help children develop their oral and listening skills. The audio clips are available for download at Download Centre on this website – www.popularbook.ca.
- Covering all four strands of the Canadian French curriculum
- A “Grammar and Language Conventions” section to help build a strong linguistic foundation
- Tutor sessions with clear and simple examples
- A comprehensive review section to consolidate the concepts learned
- Audio clips to reinforce communication skills
- An answer key included