MathSmart Guide is an innovative curriculum-based workbook series designed for children to work together with their parents as they complete activities in all five strands of Math. Each grade consists of a student’s book and a parent’s guide.
The student’s book – MathSmart Guide for Students – provides ample practice, along with hints and examples, for children to use various strategies to solve math questions. With the guidance and support from their parents in learning the strategies and solving challenging problems, children will excel in math while having a fun and interactive learning experience.
MathSmart Guide combines practice and teaching strategies, making it an invaluable tool for parents and children to work hand in hand to build children’s math skills.
- Practice covering the five strands of the Math curriculum
- Helpful hints and tips with simple examples
- Application of math concepts in everyday activities
- An answer key with step-by-step solutions
- A handy reference with essential formulas
Note: This product is a downloadable e-book in PDF format