Printing is developed specifically for young children aged 3 to 6 to hone their printing skills – a basic essential in learning. Practising printing not only allows children to recognize the letters and numbers as they trace and print them, but it also helps develop their handwriting skills and train their muscles in holding pencils properly and writing clearly and smoothly.
- Covering the letters in the alphabet and the numbers 1 to 9 in numerals and in words
- Steps of writing the capital and lowercase letters and numbers provided
- Basic words to help children relate the letters to words and build their vocabulary
- Colouring and drawing activities to make learning fun
- Appealing illustrations to stimulate and sustain children’s interest in learning